Homegrown Academy is a high-intensity, up-tempo, and energy-boosting training boot camp that mixes high repetition skill work with strength and conditioning. Every minute of field time is maximized to heighten the player's on-field abilities while building endurance and lacrosse-specific muscle memory.
Girls' Lacrosse training sessions are only offered at select locations (see dates & locations below).
*Training sessions are open to players of all skill levels and abilities. Players will need to bring their own equipment.
Concordia Sea Foam Stadium - 1380 Concordia Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
Saturday, January 14, 2023
Saturday, February 4, 2023
Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Players can attend as many sessions per week at any location
- Includes hundreds of hours of drop-in training options across our many locations from November - February
- Includes access to the Homegrown Academy scrimmages sessions on Saturdays in January and February
- Join or cancel at any time throughout the Academy season
- Automatic payments: once you join the Academy, your card is charged each week automatically on Sundays (excluding weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve)
*Registrants who register after week 1 will be charged a greater first payment (total payments will add up to total number of weeks in program at the end of the season)
- Homegrown follows the local school closures for winter weather cancellations
- In the event of a cancellation, you will receive an email with the date/time and locations that are affected by the cancellation
Head Program Director