Provides a fun, safe, and structured environment where collegiate and post-collegiate players can compete, develop their game and stay connected with teammates/friends.
Each league provides the following for each game:
• Certified UMLOA officials
• Certified EMT's equipped with AED's
• Professional Site Managers / Scorekeepers
• Online team statistics, standings, schedules and updates
Eligibility: Leagues are open to women 18 years of age or older. All participants must have an up to date US Lacrosse memberships or pay a $15 supplemental insurance fee.
Location: McMurray Athletic Fields, 1155 Jessamine Ave W, St Paul, MN 55108
Dates: Tuesdays June 5 - August 7, 2018 (*Off on July 3)
- Teams compete in 75-minute running time games each week
- Games start at 7:00, 8:15 or 9:30 p.m
- 7 weeks of pool play followed by 2 weeks of bracketed playoffs
- Open to 8 teams
- Free agent registration is also available, however, team placement is not guaranteed.
Cost: $150 per player
Registration Open: January 15th, 2018
Late Fee Start Date: May 25th, 2018
All camps do fill to capacity. Registrations are accepted on the first-come-first-serve basis. A late fee of $15 applied to all registrations received thereafter. Need-based scholarships are available by request. Click here for more information.