Here is a list of things to pack as well as things to remember when packing:
- Lacrosse equipment
- Boys: Helmet, stick, gloves, elbow pads, should pads, rib pads (optional), mouth guard, athletic shoes, cleats, and athletic shorts.
- Girls: Goggles, 2 mouth guards, gloves, athletic shoes, cleats, and athletic shorts, t-shirts, sports bras
- Clothes for four days. Please note that these should be clothes that you are okay with becoming dirty and/or torn. Suggested clothing items include: athletic shorts, t-shirts, a sweatshirt, sweatpants, jeans, socks, raingear, nightwear, sandals, swimsuit, etc.
- Soap, toothbrush/toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, lotion, towel, etc.
- Pack all lacrosse equipment in one bag and all other belongings in another duffel bag.
- Homegrown will provide water and bottles during the day but you will want to have your own personal bottle throughout the day as well.
- There will be opportunities to buy Gatorade and small food items throughout the week. Having a small amount of cash would be a good idea. Please speak to your camper about appropriate spending, etc.